Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-13 Origin: Site
Six tips for Controlling Product Quality
"Product quality is everyone's responsibility." High-quality products come from production, management and control, not from inspection.
"The control of product quality is a headache for every enterprise", quality control is a systematic engineering, with its own laws and unique control methods; If you do not master the correct quality control methods, it is difficult to control the quality of products, and even some unexpected quality problems will occur, causing great economic losses to enterprises. But quality control is by no means easy, which is the competitiveness of an enterprise. A chief technical engineer for decades, the following summarizes the quality control of the six points of concise advice, I hope to help you.
1. Do not easily determine the process, determined process do not easily change
1) Product quality problems, to find the root of the problem, the main factors or the main performance;
2) Easily changing the process without clarifying the problem conceals the real cause and problem.
2. Process control should have a strong sense of quantification and traceability
1) Quality depends on many factors, don't ignore any details;
2) Control and record any details with data as far as possible; 3) Failure to control and trace process details will mislead the formulation of corrective and preventive measures.
3. You have to be patient to solve problems
1) Can not impetuous, hope to eat a fat;
2) Do not ignore the abnormal situation because it has nothing to do with the problem solved;
3) Don't take action when you can't find out the reason and rule, you can control and standardize the influencing factors of the analysis;
4) Review and review some experience and rules from previous experiments and summaries;
5) Once some experience and rules are found, it is worthwhile to go further and turn them into theories, even if more waste is needed.
6) To know that "a thousand miles of dam is destroyed by ants", but also to know that "foolish old man removed mountains".
4. Develop a preventive mindset
1) The highest realm of quality management is prevention, rather than how to save problems;
2) There must be signs before any quality problems appear, depending on whether you have methods, means and experience to monitor and identify;
3) High attention should be paid to the repetition of the same quality problem for the second time;
4) The daily process and result data should be sorted out with certain tools, and regularities and trends should be found from the sorted out results. These regularities and trends need to be corrected constantly;
5) Each control element should be as consistent as possible before processing the product.
5. Quality control must have managerial thinking
1) Do not hope to directly rely on the technologist to achieve product quality stability;
2) The quality of products is manufactured, without direct manufacturer management, quality can never be stable;
3) Therefore, it is necessary to observe, pay attention to and study the performance and status of the direct manufacturer of the product, and manage and mobilize according to these performance and status;
4) If the performance and state of the direct manufacturer of the product are not controlled, once there is a quality problem, you will never analyze the cause of inaccurate;
5) Do not think that the product quality is absolutely no problem if the process control requirements specified in the process discipline are met;
6) Therefore, our process control requirements should be constantly improved, but also to manage people well.
6. Listen to opinions and suggestions
1) Don't think that opinions are worthless because others don't know the reality and can't solve the problem at once;
2) But they can give us a lot of hints and reminders, especially the direct product manufacturers;
3) If you can solve this problem, you can ignore anyone's opinions and suggestions; But when in doubt, it is recommended that anyone's opinion and advice be listened to, be tried and tested, whether you like it or not;
4) The thinking of quality management often touches the forefront of science and technology. Even a casual word or complaint may guide or imply a major direction of technical innovation. Therefore, professional and technical personnel should pay attention to details and be good at capturing details.